23/5/07

eNeMiGoS íNTiMoS

-Alone again?
-Naturally.
-I know the feeling.

You?
Host of the greatest private replacement prom ever?
I'm sure you could have your pick of the bimbos.


I'm surprised, Veronica.
And as a keen observer of the human condition,
I thought you saw through people better than that.
I mean, bimbos?
That's not me anymore.


So, what are you like now?


You know... tortured.
Ever since I had my heart broken.


I thought our story was epic, you know.
You and me.


Epic how?


Spanning years and continents,
lives ruined, bloodshed...


...epic!!

But summer's almost here,
and we won't see each other at all.


And then you'll leave town, and then...
...then it's over.


Come on. Ruined lives, bloodshed?
You really think a relationship should be that hard?


No one writes songs about the ones that come easy.


.:.Veronica Mars.:.
2x20 - Look Who's Stalking


Me encantan las conversaciones entre Veronica y Logan, son de lo más divertido que he visto en mucho tiempo.
Nunca dos personas que se odian tanto se lo pasaron tan bien juntas.